- Antonio Brown posted a video on Instagram on Monday morning in which he unleashed a profanity-laced tirade on his ex-wife, Chelsie Kyriss, and police officers.
- The former NFL wide receiver also threw a “bag of d—s” toward the cops, his ex, and his children.
- Brown has made headlines for his bizarre behavior since he publicly aired his grievances with the Pittsburgh Steelers last year.
- You can watch the (NSFW) video below.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Antonio Brown is at it again.
The former NFL great posted a video on Instagram on Monday morning in which he unleashed a profanity-laced tirade on his ex-wife, Chelsie Kyriss, and police officers.
He also threw a “bag of d—s” in their direction.
—Berk (@brk1s) January 13, 2020
“A bag of d—s for the d—s,” Brown said in the video.
The feud seemed to begin after Brown alleged that Kyriss attempted to steal his car. Brown recorded a video that appears to show Kyriss and two of their three children climbing into the back of a police cruiser as he screamed slurs at them.
Brown has made headlines for his bizarre behavior since he publicly aired his grievances with the Pittsburgh Steelers last year. He played for the Oakland Raiders and New England Patriots this season, but both teams released the wide receiver.
You can watch the (NSFW) video below:
—Blog Boy Takes (@BlogBoyTakes) January 13, 2020
- Read more:
- Antonio Brown has been released by the New England Patriots – Here is a timeline of his bizarre year since leaving the Steelers.
- Julian Edelman arrested on a charge of vandalism in Beverly Hills after big night out with Paul Pierce and Danny Amendola
- The Chiefs scored so many touchdowns in their historic comeback against the Texans that they ran out of fireworks
- 49ers’ Richard Sherman appeared to mock Kirk Cousins’ signature catchphrase after eliminating the Vikings from the playoffs
Real Life. Real News. Real Voices
Help us tell more of the stories that matterBecome a founding member
Subscribe to the newsletter news
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe